Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WISHING PAPER


Finally! I got a wishing paper from my mama. This is I've been waiting for! Every new year she gave us an wishing paper to write down all of our wishes for this coming new year. Year 2008 has been very very good to us, for all the blessings that we had.
And in this coming year 2009, some of my wishes are for good health for me and my family, more high grades, strength & more happiness. We are not Chinese but we believe in their tradition and we believe that with prayers and faith in God there's good luck that will happen. You can also do a wish list without this wishing paper. I would like to share this to you. First, write down all your wishes. Second, when is it 12:00am in January 1 burn the paper. Just pray and have faith in God. Good Luck for the year of the Ox!


HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!

No comments: